Total 3 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
07-15-2010, 07:15 AM
Exclamation Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
Consider this an official protest against Bob Jansen unilateral and shameless closing of a thread were he was deliberately protecting a thief and a scammer:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-73414-p...#pid535967

This person is really unworthy to be part of the staff of MyBB, mostly if you want to consider yourself an honest, mature and professional group. Having the power to close any threads were he is exposed as a bad person is not acceptable, because he have abused that right many times up to now.

This is why i published this poll asking the community what they think should be done with him. If for any reason anyone want to hide this thread, delete it or close it so no one will know the results, be informed that the same thread will be open in our new MyBBCentre.com forum.

To Bob Jansen:

What is the part that you do not understand or do not wish to understand about what is a scam?

Here is another definition extracted from the Collins Cobuild English Dictionary of 1998.
Scam : A scam is a large-scale illegal trick, usually with the purpose of getting money from people or avoiding paying tax; an informal word.

So Jesse was a victim of someone using an illegal trick for getting money from a free script, as well as Joomla12 and Hero, winners of your previous contest, were victims of an illegal trick of closing an unworthy forum for not giving the winners prizes! In both case it was a SCAM...

Stop protecting dishonest people and try to assume your staff role properly or leave the job!

I cannot believe that the MyBB administration is tolerating such actions from a staff person, no matter his age...

Angry
Find all posts by this user
07-15-2010, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2010 09:18 AM by Technoman.)
RE: Poll to express opinions concerning Bob Jansen
Code:
My Post was deleted in less then 1 minute

[Image: bobjansen.jpg]

Code:
< Is MyBB reading our PM's >
07-16-2010, 10:51 AM
y u delet mien? Sad
08-03-2010, 01:14 AM
Since this issue have been dealt with and that Bob Jansen is no more part of the MyBB staff, i will close this thread...
Thread Closed