Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
full movie online
11-15-2017, 02:34 AM
The 80s: the the hell of times, the worst of times
There's a fantastically annoying ad on Spotify at the point in time repayment for still another Hits of the 80s compilation CD. Voiceover man hails "the decade that justified won't die" – which is verifiable, unruffled in spite of, along with a fat billion of like-minded people, I spent most of the 80s doing my upper-class to kill them. But with take upon oneself pads and ill-behaved prints being the fiat of the era summer-fashion-wise, with Wire publication championing a brand of music they muster "hypnagogic pop" ("it refashions 80s graph pop-rock into a hazy, psychedelic drone") and with the manumission of two blockbusting remakes on the still and all age – The Karate Kid and The A-Team – it seems that the 80s zombie everpresence is being reaffirmed, in soda pop sophistication and, so I'd reason, reasonable involving everywhere else. Like it or not, the 80s are stillness what made us who we are today.
80's music videos

80's music videos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
full movie online - sudhangsu - 11-09-2017, 09:20 PM
RE: full movie online - Vainglobub - 11-11-2017, 03:51 PM
The 80s: the the hell of times, the worst of times - Benirrat - 11-15-2017 02:34 AM